spectre or N7?
N7 is the vocational code in the Systems Alliance military. The “N” designates special forces and the “7” refers to the highest level of proficiency. It applies to marines who have graduated from the Interplanetary Combatives Training (ICT) program. Initially, candidates train for more than 20 hours per day, leading small combat teams through hostile terrain with little sleep or food. Trainees who do well are rewarded an internal designation of N1 and are invited to return. Subsequent courses - N2 through N6 - are often held off-planet and include instruction in zero-G combat, military free-fall (parachuting), jetpack flight, combat diving, combat instruction, linguistics, and frontline trauma care for human and alien biology. The highest grade of training, N6, provides actual combat experience in combat zones throughout the galaxy. If the trainee survives these scenarios in “admirable and effective fashion”, he or she finally receives the coveted N7 designation. N7 is the only ICT designation that may be worn on field or dress uniforms.
- young engineers activating music player on their omni tools instead of overload
- young adepts filming biotic explosion vids for the extranet
- young vanguards sneezing and accidentally charging
- young sentinels showing off to each other with their customized tech armor
- young soldiers getting knocked out by the recoil of the concussive shot because they are still not used to it
- young infiltrators not knowing how to fully cloak themselves and getting caught pulling pranks